Travel to India without the need for the Hep A & B vaccines via my blog.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Another nice restroom story.....

This afternoon while making a pit stop to the restroom in a certain diesel engine manufacturer's office I couldn't help but to notice a nice sign with some words of wisdom.  I tried to discreetly snap a photo of this posting, but the photo is a little blurry so I'll translate for my faithful readers below:

  • Use alternate urinals
  • Keep your eyes forward on your own business
  • Urinals are not the place to chit chat
  • Respect the rights of the next occupant to a clean, DRY & stink free environment
  • Keep unnecessary noises to a minimum (nobody likes groaning, grunting, sighing, etc.)
  • Absolutely no touching, patting or handshaking before washing your hands
I hope these pearls of wisdom will come in handy at other restrooms around the world and that you've all learned some helpful pointers for your next trip to the restroom ;-)  On Saturday I actually had to leave my Blackberry with a restroom attendant in Pune while I went to the ATM so that I could use the restroom since I did not have the 5 rupee fee to use the facility!


No comments:

Post a Comment